Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hiroshi's Pub on Facebook and Twitter

A quick update - I am helping out at Hiroshi's Pub (website is of course here) which is a lot of fun and I am seeing a bunch of people who I haven't seen in a while.  We have revised the menu slightly, mainly to make it easier to read and we have put more of the emphasis on smoked items coming out of the state of the art in house smoker, concentrated on pub fare and kept the sushi. We have added a kids menu with 5 meals for $5 each and have some great happy hour specials weekdays 3:00-7:00pm, including $7 Martinis and top shelf cocktails, $1 off all beers and some great food specials.  

In addition we have revised the website and started the twitter feed back up at @HiroshisPub so check it out as its a great place to get specials and information about what is going on at the Pub.


We have also have started an official facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hiroshis-Pub/150028361733356 I wanted to ask all of my readers a favor and ask you to go to the facebook page and hit "Like"; we need to get to 25 people liking the page in order to get a shorter name, so if you appreciate this blog, I would be very grateful if you would help us out.


Finally, I would invite you all to stop in and check out the menu and the food, we are working hard to make Hiroshi's Pub a great place to come and get a great meal at a reasonable price.  Here your chance to let me know if I have any actual restaurant cred, so give it a try and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment