Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bowl For Kids Sake - A Great Cause

I wanted to do a post on the Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters Bowl For Kids Sake 2009 fundraiser. This is a great cause and one that I am very passionate about, having been a Big for a while now. I have kept C-Town Eats as an ad free blog and tried to provide a service to those who find it helpful, entertaining or just a way to make yourself hungry. I hope that you agree, I have a lot of fun doing this and hope you enjoy it as well. If you feel that I provide something worthwhile I would ask that you consider going to my donations page here and put up some money, a little or a lot it is all appreciated. For those who don't know, JBBSA is based out of Belfaire in Shaker Heights and provides services and local programs to children and their families, including one-to-one mentoring matchs between an adult and a child between the ages of 6 and 18. The children are Jewish children from single-parent families, recently resettled immigrant children and families with special circumstances. Even better, if you want to be hands on, consider being a Bowler, you raise money for a good cause, get to bowl for free, get fed lots of fattening food, possibly win some very nice prizes and there is usually a lot of fun for the whole family the day of the event. Best of all, if you really want a fun and rewarding experience is to consider being a Big yourself; it has been a great experience for me and the feeling of helping a child who needs a friend is priceless. Once again if you want to consider giving, please go to this link and I promise I will keep eating out and telling you about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment