Thursday, August 13, 2009

Confluence of Greatness

Last week I noticed that the new Five Guys (review is here) has opened up on Richmond Road across from Tri-C East in the same strip as DiBella's Subs (review here) (map is here). If you have read the past entries you will know that DiBella's is one of my current favorites for subs and that I have raved about Five Guys, especially the french fries. Well now I can easily combine the two; I can grab a tuna sub with hot and sweet peppers and then walk a couple of doors down and grab an enormous bag of hot, fresh tasty fries. Well that is of course what I did and it was really good. The cool tuna is nicely set off by the spicy hot peppers and complimented perfectly by the fries. Of course the one downside is I have to try to resist having this combination too often as I will end up fatter then I already am. I will have to work on it; in the meantime, we have another Five Guys open on the East Side and so far it is not as crowded as the Mayfield Heights location, plus there are some good subs just down the way if you are not in a burger mood. A great place to grab a lunch or a quick dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment